December 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Kodee!

20131201-563_SQ_Day4
Call me crazy - but on a whim I gathered a few flowers from the florist down the street. Plan is, can I sweet talk my way into the house if I layout this show of flowers for Miss Kodee's birthday gift?
~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY KODEE!

20131201-608_960-72_btdd
"A heart that loves, is always young". May Kodee rule my heart and home for many years to come!

Don't laugh. I bet you would sit pretty in a crown too if someone was waving warm dehydrated sweet potatoes in your face.

Here's the cartoon Cavalier King Charlies Spaniel I made at Cartoonize My Pet!Here's the cartoon Cavalier King Charlies Spaniel I made at Cartoonize My Pet!

Want a bit of fun? Make your own dog for free at: Cartoonize My Pet

3 Comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Miss Kodee- Happy Birthday!
love
tweedles

houndstooth said...

Happiest of Birthdays, Miss Kodee! I'm not surprised that you're suspicious of that nutty character!

Juno said...

Happy Birthday sweet Miss Kodee!!

We'll have to follow your 2013 Advent Calendar thingy. Very very cute and well done. We love it!

Momo, Pinot & mom

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page