December 20, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 20

Advent

December 20, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 20
"It says here reindeer can fly off the rooftops... what did you do with your reindeer outfit Becky?"

Books are a fitting prop for today because it marks the 200th Birthday of the Grimm Brothers Fairy Tales. In celebration, a new English version was written and just released by Philip Pullman (author of the Golden Compass).
* * * * * * * * *
A Dog Inspired "Advent Calendar" Blog Hop. One photo each day with your dog (or other pet) and something either green or red! There is still time to join the fun at "Leash Free Living"

View the 2012 Advent Calendar Collection

7 Comments:

Kathy said...

You have just outdone yourself on all these pictures. Every single one of them is precious! Hope you and the girls have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo. They should use this in school's to promote reading. AND, I got my 37 year old son that Grimm's book for Christmas!

Prettypics123 said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me and Miss Gingee!

houndstooth said...

Oh, I can't believe I missed this anniversary! I love the Brothers Grimm and fairy tales. That book is a perfect prop for today, too! I'm loving all the ideas you came up with for the advent photos.

Debbie said...

Awesome - each picture is my favourite!

Chicco said...

Merry Christmas !

Woof, woof,

Chicco & family

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page