December 17, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 17

Advent

December 17, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 17

Becky's Reaction Due To Recent Onslaught of Elf On a Shelf Photographs. 
Long ago, bells were worn and hung on doors during the winter months in the hope the noisemakers would ward off evil spirits that were believed to appear during the dark winter months. Becky has reservations about all the creepy little elves popping up everywhere! Just to be safe, she decided wearing a bell [a rather large bell] might not be a bad idea this holiday season.

Check out the "Inappropriate Elf on a Shelf Contest"

* * * * * * * * *
A Dog Inspired "Advent Calendar" Blog Hop. One photo each day with your dog (or other pet) and something either green or red! Join the fun at "Leash Free Living"

View the 2012 Christmas Bark Down Photo Collection

3 Comments:

Terrorzinhos said...

SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

houndstooth said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing like a fool over those pictures just yesterday! I admit, I'm tempted to get an elf of my own now as a photo prop. The bell is adorable on her!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Actually - I will hold you to that @Houndstooth! I want to do a dog inspired series so we should link this idea up!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page