November 25, 2011

I've Been Shopping!

Well Who Do We Have Here?
None other than Miz Becky & Miss Kodee!
~~~~~~~
I've been busy buying myself presents this month! They are such unique, handcrafted treasures I wanted to show them off. My family is not jumping up and down with me due to the fact they are dog items - but I figure, anyone reading this will be! 


First up, these amazing portraits of my girls were painted by Erica Vojnich. Her one of a kind, "Mini Pet Portraits" are drawn using a combination of coloured pencils and paint. They are 3"x3" and you also get to choose your canvas and ribbon colours. 

This versitle painting can be hung on my wall or Christmas tree plus displayed on an easel. I know I will treasure these for years to come.


Really I should have stopped spoiling myself here but having been SO GOOD this year, I decided it was quite alright to keep spoiling myself!


Next stop www.spanielbowls.com to pick up Becky her very own pottery drinking bowl as Kodee snorts if Becky uses hers. Did I hear someone say my dogs are spoiled?

Spaniel bowls really benefit any dog with long feathered ears to help keep them dry, clean and tangle free. There are also regular shaped feeding bowls to choose from. I already know next year I am looking to add 2 small feeding bowls in blue to go with these. Each bowl is handcrafted and custom made with no two a like. They are specially crafted Stoneware or Porcelain.

I have wonderful snoods but Cindy surprised me by including a butterfly shaped snood! Such a creative design and I love this fabric on a black & tan! Becky's personal thoughts were much more basic; snood = food. Serve it up now please! 


I'd like to say that took care of my November self gratification for the Princesses but alas, last weekend was also Winter Woofstock. Look out Miss Kodee & Miz Becky Chris Christensen Spectrum 10 Shampoo is coming to your tub in less than 12 hours!

~ Ramblings by Debbie

15 Comments:

greygirl25 said...

I love those mini portraits. They're beautiful. I like spoiling myself too.

Debbie said...

Love them! I have a spaniel bowl too and my guys really don't like to drink out of anything else (which presents a problem if we are in class for instance!). I was hoping to get personalized food bowls for Christmas but I haven't heard back for awhile.

Amanda said...

They are just so cute!! :)

houndstooth said...

I love those mini portraits! You have lovely models, too. I am also guilty of shopping for myself a lot! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh Dog! Such cool gifts! I am envious!

Kristin G. said...

I love the little portraits. Your girls make excellent art. I can totally see how those bowls would help keep their ears dry too. Keep spoiling yourself! :)

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

The girls hit the "mother load"! What fantastic gifts!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Monaco said...

that seems like a great idea for christmas presents!

Pup Fan said...

Lovely purchases!

Soggibottom said...

Put it this way... BECKY AND KODEE
REALLY NEED THE PORTRAITS AND THE BOWLS... how could you not :-) I have a green bowl that is shaped just so I don't get my ears wet... my ears don't get wet at the moment, but they will when they get longer :-) lots of luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

Erica Vojnich said...

Thanks for posting these Debbie! I just love drawing the mini portraits! I have lots of space in my schedule to get them done for Christmas if anyone else is interested ;-)

Wyatt said...

You got lots of neat pressies! Love the portraits. :D

Wyatt and Stanzie

Erica Vojnich said...

I also put the mini portraits on my etsy page. I figured they would be a bit convenient that way. I can also ship to Canada!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtworkByErica

Anonymous said...

How very true, one can never have enough portraits of our delightful Cavaliers.

They have been captured beautifully on canvas.

Rouky said...

Love the portraits (and of course, I want some!) and the spaniel bowls! Cindy is so nice, isn't she?

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page