June 7, 2011

We Have A Birthday Girl In the House!

Becky's 2nd Birthday

Look who is a big girl now! Miz Becky is 2 years old today! 

Becky also wants to wish her sisters and brother a Happy Birthday! Hop over to  Embee Cavaliers and wish her sister Molly a Happy Birthday too!

Last year at this time, Marybeth showed Becky at the Cavalier Fanciers Southern Ontario Specialty Show. Becky is shown here with the judge and is very proud of her ribbon... the competition was fierce. There was a total of one dog entered in her class; herself! 

I think this period in Becky's life had an impact on her development. It also allowed me to discover something new. I love working on training with my dogs. As well, this awesome bond between Becky and Marybeth  developed. You can still see how strong it is a year later. In fact when we get together, Becky gets a little miffed as she doesn't understand why Marybeth's own dogs Zoey, Mylee and Molly want her attention.


Becky has been a ray of sunshine in my life! She came to us bouncing off the walls and still has not stopped! This girl is so full of enthusiasm and life she just spurts happiness all day long. There is no question she is my girl; never leaving her Mommy's side. Unlike traitor Kodee who will run off to Dad if she hears him come home!


Exciting times are ahead for my girls! Kodee and Becky are starting Rally Obedience in a few weeks. I really miss not having the socialization (for the dogs and myself) plus learning new things that handling classes provided. I am so excited and looking forward to this new challenge. I think Rally lends really well to Cavalier's personalities. They love to please their owners and are quick to learn. Rally will be good for them to have something to focus on. Rally offers a bit of structure in obedience but in a more relaxed way. Just a taste of agility will be introduced.


Becky's friend Lacey ran straight over to wish her a Happy Birthday. And another neighbourhood pal stopped by... 


Let me tell you, Kodee had an awful lot to say to this visitor! My ears are still ringing.

29 Comments:

~ Kirra ~ said...

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS DEAR BECKY, may your day be extra special with treats to share with all your pals.

Lots of Love from Kirra

Claudya Martinez said...

The birthday girl is beautiful! May she have a fun filled celebration.

Rouky said...

Happy birthday dear Becky! I LOVE the great plans your mom has for Kodee and you. It'll be great for the 3 of you.
As for your surprise visitor, Fino and I would have barked until we lost our voice!!!

♥ Sallie said...

Happy B-Day!

Hugs,

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!! Love the pictures!! Looks like you have a bandit there!! Lots of love and birthday wishes, Debbie & Holly

Vicky said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday, Becky!

AnnieMac said...

Happy birthday!!!

houndstooth said...

Now I know what that picture was about on Flickr! Ha ha ha!

Happy Birthday, Miss Becky! May you enjoy many more and a happy lifetime without worries! Good luck in rally class, too!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Becky! Those are gorgeous photos of you!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

jen said...

Happy Birthday Becky! and Happy Birthday to all your siblings too!
You are a beautiful girl!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhhh sweet Becky...
Happy Birthday little girl!
Your so beautiful
love
tweedles

BZ Dogs said...

Such wonderful pictures - and how can you not melt for a pile of puppies! :)

DawgBlogger said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Karen Friesecke said...

Happy Birthday Miss Becky! I hope you got all your favorite treats today :)

Kristin G. said...

Happy birthday Becky!! My Zoe will be 2 in about a week. I hope your birthday rocks!!

Juno said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Becky, you're two now! All photos are great as always... we love your puppy photo.

Momo & Pinot

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Miz Becky from birthday boy Rylie (and Max and Debbie too).

I'm thinking of taking Rally classes this winter when we are on agility break. I think it would be fun - keep us posted how it goes.

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday, Becky. Sorry we missed it. I bet you had a great time.

urban muser said...

happy birthday!

Terrorzinhos said...

Happy Bday! Sorry for the delay...

Those are great pictures! You're super cute!

Preobrazhenskii said...

Hope you have some wonderful treats left over for all your chums over here???

Anonymous said...

Happy way belated birthday!! sorry I missed it, you should switch to WP so I can keep better track of your adventures. If I saw that raccoon during the day on a normal basis I may worry about it having problems.. so please be sure to report it if you see it often in the daytime, that's really not normal for them. Hope miss Becky had a great birthday
Anna
www.akginspiration.com

Pup Fan said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful. :)

cate said...

Oh sorry I missed wishing you Happy birthday!! The pictures are just wonderful especially the puppy ones!

One said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Becky! You are getting prettier each day. :)

Miss Kodee, Congratulations! Your caption has been selected. Come check it out! It is being posted today with a link to your blog.

Juno said...

Happy Canada Day!!

Hugs
Momo & Pinot xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sorry I missed your Birthday,,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,, a little late
love
tweedles

TimberLove said...

Happy late birthday b-wooo-tiful!!

RA

FiveSibesMom said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, sweet Becky! Sure hope it was a pawsome one!!!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page