May 31, 2011

We're Sad and Mad!

Doesn't Miss Kodee look scary? I hope so!
[Got to love these Iphone photo apps]
Who else is having trouble with Blogger? We have been blocked out of commenting on most of our friends blogs for over a week. It's random who I can comment on and who not! FRUSTRATING! I may have to commit myself soon. Since I am known to be somewhat *cough* opinionated, it's killing me having to be silent. Do you think Kodee's vampire imitation will propel blogger into action?

Anyone else involved in this "cluster" of affected bloggers unable to comment. If you are you probably can't comment here to let me know lol. In that case shoot me a twitter message. I did read some people got past this issue by clearing their history and deleting their cookies but it didn't work for us. If I log out, I can comment on ONE blog. Then have to log out again to post on the second. I know I have an abundance of time on my hands - but seriously, not that much! So, in the meantime, know I am reading and loving your stories none-the-less!

I guess it could be worse. I have one friend who can't even make a post. Consider this my test run to see if I still have that capability! Here goes.... pushing "PUBLISH POST" now..

14 Comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Miss Kodee looks very scary!!! Very beautiful!!! We have been having lots of blogger problems for about a week or more and it hasn't stopped yet! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

georgia little pea said...

Ms K - you've been watching too many vampire movies. this is a halloween worthy pic!

Blogger sucks. i've said this at various blogs already and soon they'll shut me down for being subversive :p

i'm even having problems logging out! i find that if i hit the post comment button a few times, it usually eventually will come up. worth a try?

AnnieMac said...

Miss kodee looks very scary

houndstooth said...

That picture totally cracks me up!

I got hit with the no reply restriction one morning, but since then have been okay. I did clear my cache, but I'm not sure if that's what did the trick for me or not. Have you tried using another browser to see if that will help? I've been rather glad that we did our switch from Blogger earlier this year!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Miss Kodee, I am very afraid!! Very Afraid!
We have been having problems for over 2 weeks. We just keep trying. Shutting down the blog and bringing it back up again,, now we are even coping our comments so incase we are able to leave a comment, we remember what we said!
We do not know how to clean anything out,, so we just hope it gets fixed.. So frustrating
love
tweedles

~ Kirra ~ said...

Miss Kodee does indeed look scary, and hopefully Blogger will act with haste.

I have a blog on both Wordpress and just activated Blogger, I am not sure if it was the right thing, given not being able to reply to comments.

As long as we can see delightful photos of our Beautiful Cavaliers and other pets too, we are rewarded each day.

MB (Embee Cavaliers) said...

Scaaary Kodee. I'm having issues commenting as well. Hopefully blogger gets it all fixed up soon.

Sammy the Cavalier said...

Miss Kodee definitely looks pretty scary!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having with blogger, I haven't been having any problems lately.

Kristin G. said...

Sorry you're having trouble. I haven't run into any yet, but probably will just for saying that. I like that photo of Miss Kodee, but she's almost too cute to be scary. ;)

Amanda said...

I haven't had any problems yet, fingers crossed - hope yours have resolved :)!

Very frightening picture ;)

http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

Lori @ According to Gus said...

I've been having major problems, too. I normally have to hit the submit comment button at least three times before it goes through.

I hope it clears up for you soon!

Great photo of Kodee - I'm a huge fan of photo apps, they're so simple and so fun!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Interesting! I started using Google Chrome and all my problems vanished. It feels weird though - hope I get used to it

Chicco said...

You always post splendid photos!!!
Happy sunday.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Prettypics123 said...

I love that photo! Fantastic! Splendid! And yes I am having trouble with blogger. What a major drag!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page