April 20, 2011

Dancing With the Doggie Stars

Dancing With the Doggie Stars Information
Calling all Canine and Human Teams! No experience necessary! Big Honey, the Great Dane is hosting a fun event just like "Dancing With the Stars" but the "Star" this time round is your dog! Pure Genius! Head over to her website for the event details. Don't be shy - this is about fun and your not expected to be a pro! I think we have a few blog dogs I know that are more than ready to try this. Honey has posted some great videos to get you started!

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Aw...thank you so much for spreading the word - and giving the contest such a talk-up too! I really do hope some of your Cavalier friends (or other breeds!) think about joining in! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Soggibottom said...

I COULD HAVE DONE THAT :-)x
lots of luv Amie Soto Blossom X

Dream on Ames :-) xxx ten years ago maybe :-) x x x

Pup Fan said...

Sounds fun!

Sammy the Cavalier said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! (But I don't think I know enough tricks to do a routine)

Chicco said...

Ohhhhh, It looks like a great event!
I want to dance too.
Happy Easter to all of you.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

cate said...

That sounds such fun!!!I'm heading over to Honey the Great Dane! Have a wonderful Easter:)

Soggibottom said...

Reading more. :-)
Ah, nawh matey. Sticky fings ain't good for yer. Don't chew 'em. They also get stuck in your mouff. OR cause throat scratchies. Then who knows what they do to your tummy. NOT GOOD BABES... PUT THEM DOWN. Go for a ball instead. Your own would be good !
Lots of luv AMIE SOTO BLOSSOM :-)XXX

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page