October 16, 2010

Who Do You Look Like

Our friend Honey The Great Dane stopped by and asked us to play a game called "Who Do You Look Like". Be sure to visit Honey and see the leggy gal they picked that looked most like her! Also visit her friend Golden Samantha because they choose a great photo also!

So who did Mom pick to be me? None other than Amanda Bynes! Well not exactly Amanda Bynes but close - her character in Hairspray; Jenny Pingleton.
Look at her long ears - whoops, I mean pigtails, her cute little nose, big eyes, domed head and it doesnt hurt she has a spunky, fun loving personality that loves to cuddle just like me too!


Do you known Amanda Bynes owns 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels; Midge a blenheim girl and Charlie her new Tri boy. When Amanda had Midge she was living at home. When she got her own apartment she thought it wasn't fair to take Midge from her home and 3 other dog buddies. Amanda thinking about what was best for Midge left her at her parents home and got Charlie for her apartment. Now that is a true dog loving human! Read more about Amanda's Royal Pups here.

Oh dear! While searching we found an odd page. Do you know there is a  Wiki How page on "How To Act Like Penny Pingleton"! Oh dear...

Do you think Amanda or Jenny would like to chomp down on a good crunchy pinecone with me?


~ Keep Sniffing, Love Kodee









9 Comments:

Miley said...

Hehehe! I never thought of that!
Who do you think I will be? I can't think of anybody other than myself. ;)

Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx

Unknown said...

Ooh, Kodee - I think your human got you spot on! And what a coincidence that Amanda Bynes has Cavaliers too!

Thanks for playing along! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Kodee, your human got that one right for sure!! You look so cute in the last picture! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is amazing, you two really do look alike!

Soggibottom said...

I would only play as long as I could have pine cone and ice cream. You would have to do the chewing and I could do the licking :-)xxxx
love Amie Soto Blossom

Anonymous said...

Awww!

I've never adopted a small dog, but I have a serious crush on Cavaliers. Amanda Bynes should be so lucky!

MB (Embee Cavaliers) said...

Very cute. I love your choice!

Golden Samantha said...

That is just great! Have never seen Amanda with that look and it resembles you so much tee hee!!! So glad to meet you and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon

Soggibottom said...

Why does that tounge hanging out remind me of someone :-)xxxxx

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page